Monday, December 14, 2009

We Will Get There~~~~~

Remember the days, We sat out together with faith? Remember the times, so fine, When we thought that nothing could stand in our way? Then thing weren't the same, The life that we knew had to change We've struggled through the darkest storms, We thought we couldn't tame Together we've tried, As we stood side by side I knew we'd build a new world, A world of hope forever after Deep in my heart I just know, Right from the start we will grow Look where we are, We've come so far and there's still a long long way to go All of my heart, I will care. I'll play my part, I will share With family and friends, together we'll stand And in the end, hand in hand We will get there So now we begin, working together to win Believing in trust, it must be possible to overcome anything. There's so much to do, There's so much we can contribute by sharing just a little love, We will start again a new So why don't we try? If we stand side by side I know we'll build a new world A world of hope forever after Deep in my heart I just know, Right from the start we will grow Look where we are, We've come so far and there's still a long long way to go All of my heart, I will care I'll play my part, I will share With family and friends. together we'll stand And in the end, hand in hand Deep in my heart I just know, Right from the start we will grow Look where we are, We've come so far and there's still a long long way to go All of my heart, I will care I'll play my part, I will share With family and friends, together we'll stand And in the end, hand in hand We Will Get There~~~~~

2 comments: