Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lonely Christmas....

is Chrstmas again...
well, i dint celebrate Christmas every year, so i think this year also will the same...
stay at home and do nothing...
sometimes, really dint understand why...
there always will be so crowded during Christmas eve and also on the Christmas day... can someone tell me why??
a lonely Christmas...
i don't like clubbing, i hate to be jam with other people, i don't like stuck myself in the traffic jam...
sometimes feel that is it myself is a boring people...??
can all my friends answer me this??
i really don't know...
people around are busy to prepare the Christmas present started few week ago...
but until today, i could never bought a Christmas present to my love one...
feel shy about this...ha ha...
so should i prepare it this year??
will it too late for me to go to shopping complex and buy it now??
i think yes, so i decide not to buy it again this year... ha ha ha ha...
anyway, wish all my dearest friends a wonderfull and Merry X'mas....
and Happy New Year too...
wish all dreams will come true in this coming new year~~!!

1 comment:

  1. its never too late to buy a present for sum1 special..
    merry christmas n happy new year..

    ReplyDelete