Monday, December 28, 2009

my Last semester...

i think i should appreciate it and 珍惜 my last semester... but seem like my last semester is going to torture me a lot... i never been having Friday class in my past 5 semester... and now... i have it... and the same lecturer bring me Saturday class too... mean, this semester i have to study for 6 days per week... oh my god... in my past semester i will at least had one day in weekday which is no class at all... but now on... i just left my Sunday for my free time... and i still have to complete my final year project... Haiz... but what to do?? we have to pay if we wish to learn something... pay it with my time, this the only thing i have to pay... hope that i can cope all the stress, all the assignment, all the test in this semester... i must complete it... even though i sure cannot graduate as First Class Honors but i still have to do my best...!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do your bst, and leave the rest to God...:)
    I know you can do it..:)

    ReplyDelete