Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PELTAC 2009~~

at first, why will i be i this camp?? i think it was just because it is free for me, and i wish to take this opportunity to visit to UTM as well... hehe... and finally, i am there for the PELTAC 2009... when i saw the PELTAC tentative in the first day morning, i am quite shock... oh my god~~ this six days camp almost full with all the talk and seminar, a bit regret to be there on that time... but, what to do?? just continue and try my best to persuade myself to 'enjoy' the camp lo... everyday, we have to line up to get into hall for seminar, line up to walk from a place to another, line up to take our meal, line up to wait for others, line up... line up... line up... just a kinder garden student, we line up everyday, every moment during the camp... if we dint line up, then... simon and michelle and joseph will come to us... haha...~~ but, anyway... this was a good memory for me even though i lazy to line up every time... all the speaker are great... it was not as how i think before... they able to get my concentrate on them when they talk in front every time... and i learn a lot from the speaker... "stop bangau-ing", praise other then you will get praise by someone too, do and say something that is positive, ... , ... , .......... and more and more... i fly for the first time in my life during this camp... i had the chance to play flying fox... it is great... thanks for all the committee for bring us such nice memory... finally, we have to leave... we all are PELTACers after this camp... i know a lot of new friends during this camp... from unimap, from uum, from usm, from um, from ukm, from utm... thanks for those who are helping me a lot during this camp... Group 3 : i am here to say sorry, if i had do something wrong during PELTAC 2009... and proud that we are all brave, strong and the best ANTS... hehe... ~~ keep in touch and all the best ya... OCs : thanks for giving all of us such a great PELTAC 2009... i will never forget about it... PELTAC 2009... you all are the best... there are still a lot and a lot of name that i wish to thanks here... Kevin : thanks for your support through out the whole camp... Shirley : thanks for buy me the breakfast when i am first day in UTM... Christopher : thanks for be my good leader... Grace : thanks for being my roommate during PELTAC... Director : thanks for fetched me and others to bus station after the camp... San San : thanks for helping me carry my huge luggage on the last day... and others... thanks to all of you... Thank You~~~ Keep in touch....^^ Professional Engineering Leadership Teamwork Awareness Camp We are PELTACers... We've come so far and there's still a long long way to go... And in the end, hand in hand... We will get there...

5 comments:

  1. Line up because we need to discipline ma... Do u think that only kinder garden need to line up? If like that, our world sure become very teruk...
    Y u thank so many people but not include me de? Haha... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya hor... forget to thanks the three handsome guy that acc me to UTM...
    hehe/
    thanks thanks thanks to three of u~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... We also need to thank u actually. Because of you, leng lui accompany us so we were not so boring... Haha...
    THANKS....... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi gal
    jz found yr blog thru googling "PELTAC 2009"
    i'm so surprise 2 c my blog is in yr list
    haha!
    probably i'm jz too happy 2 c there is participant tat remember me
    all da time i saw myself as da backbencher of PELTAC 2009 tat seldom make interactions wif those participants
    anyway i reli happy 2 meet u!
    it's glad 4 those OCs 2 c da participants enjoy da camp so much
    we r proud 2 be PELTACers!

    ReplyDelete