Saturday, January 29, 2011

tonite goin to be a long long long...x100 night?

well well well... today gonna be my last day to work before CNY break... and all of us thought that we can be home about 2am... but but but... we are told by someone that, tonight gonna be a long long night for us... well... what does this mean? this mean that... tonight we might be back at 5am, 4am, 3am, 2am.... or 6am?? no one cn confirm... so.. I change my plan... I plan.... If back at 5am... then I wil shower at hostel then start packing to home then take my breakfast at mcD then drive home and tell my mum [u see, ur daughter just finish work n directly rush bec home jor...] sure she wil touch... haha... siok sendiri now.... hmm... if I sleep after 5am, sure I will wake up at 4pm thn only start to pack and goin home... so, it is better for me to drive home in the early morning if seriously is 5am... =p well.. just pass by here and write smth while headache about my work... and... end here.. is time to go bec to work... pray hard that to9 wont be too late... better is 2am... ^^ pray hard... =)

1 comment: