Tuesday, January 18, 2011

sorry...

today I fell, yes... I did... and I cry... for no reason... or "_" is the cause... Im not sure... but anyway, sorry to u all... my colleagues... sorry noor, farah and sumi... I cause u all having a late late lunch today... sorry kk and Danish... I guess u both shock with my reaction... sorry Jeff, I trouble u today even u hv nth related with the issue.... just for no reason, my tears rolled out jz like tht... for no reason, my tears keep rolling n rolling.... for no reason, I cant stop it at all... it was my fault, I din read the table carefully n argue with him... it was my fault to challenge him... at last, he shout to me... and my reaction is scare evr1 thr... sorry, I also duno why I cnt stop cry-ing ths noon... I jz feel so shy of myself... I am so stupid in understanding his language... "_" is overestimate me... I m nt tht clever actly... Im nt tht fast in reading his language... what he thought abt me was wrong all the time... I disapointed him today... n I knw, he wont expect much frm me anymore... bz today he knew tht, my level was nt tht high as he expected all the while...

3 comments:

  1. dun keep thinking this le gal. it's over.
    im scare i'll be the next. anyway, take care n good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dun worry dear... Everything will be ok ^___^ All the best! Muahhh ^^333

    ReplyDelete