Monday, January 17, 2011

the most terrible n horrible dinner tht I ever had =='

hmm... last Saturday night, the most terrible and horrible dinner that I had... Saturday, is weekend and a playful day for everyone... but we... haiz... class from 930am to 1230pm, thn have our lunch thn seludup into lab to take a nap before 2pm... really kesian... n from 2pm, we work... until 2.30am of Sunday~~!!! @@ ok, come bec to the dinner.. we work, so we hv to dinner with all the colleague and of course our Big Boss "Y_A".... at first, he said wan go to the malay stall at gelugor... but the stall was close.. thn, he say go to Tesco Jelutong... well, thought wana eat fast food again.. mana tau, he say go foodcourt... (always, he is the one decide where to eat and we cant comment anything n hv no right to say anythg... T.T) fine, whn I reach foodcourt actly I quite excited because I found some chinese hawker there... Can escape from Malay food dy... (I am not mean to criticise the malay food, but almost evr dinner also take at malay stall since I start work on Nov 2010... so... quite bored with the food... T.T) bt, my nightmare is just started.... finally, I choose the hawker who sell chinese soup with rice... and the hawker is located at the last of the row in the foodcourt,REMEMBER the place and DO NOT order food from there anymore... I order "ABC soup" with white rice... "ABC soup" which is contain potato, carrot and some chicken meat.. 1st, the potato in the soup is in dark color... I jz cut all the darker place and eat the yellow potato, n sure the amount of potato tht I ate mayb just 1/10 of the potato... 2nd, the chicken in the soup... huh... I duno is he duno cook or the chicken is too hard to be cooked... anyway, the chicken meat is so soft and sticky and fill with some red BLOOD~~!!!! gosh... 3rd, the soup.. he shd call it as "PEPPER" soup rather thn "ABC"... the soup is full of the pepper... so... conclusion is.. dun ever enter the foodcourt of T*sco Jelutong.... or if u hv force to enter, dun ever order ur food from the last chinese stall.. it is so terrible... n so expensive... all that, cost me RM5.00!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha...now only see this post. so funny la your description.

    ReplyDelete