Saturday, April 30, 2011

~misc~6

busy for few weeks... and finally, my first draft submitted yesterday, n my final paper in my master study ended 12pm wednesday also... out of sudd, so free... even thr are seminar, viva presentation waiting for me nxt two weeks and final thesis submittion on 16th June 2011... aft that, I only officially wil end my master study...  but yet... feel so lost now, wake up with no target at all. don know wat to do, like lost in the jungle... no need write thesis, no need study for exam, no need always blaim the lerturer for torturing us untill midnight.... sudd, so free, do nothing, nothing to do... lazy... sleep as long as I can.... although, all of these was wat I wish n wanted before but, feeling so lost... hmm.... =D

dint sleep for two days jz for complete my thesis, stay at the printing shop since 10am and bec to sch at 3pm... no breakfast, no lunch, no sleep... jz for the thesis, and last we submit 4copies to the school... jz for smth which jz wil show pass or fail in my transcript... bt i din study at all for the paper tht wil help me in increase my CGPA... I jz wish to pass the paper, and I put all my effort on the thesis tht I wish I get A... bt the truth was jz so opposite~~~ lalalala...

and later... goin to meet all of the noobies... nana, pingping, dodo and bubu...
today we gonna celebrate ah do bday, haha... ah ping free like me now I thk, submitted the thesis tht torture us for one semester and is near to the end now... ah Na, lama din meet lo... guess she finish exam dy bt stil left viva for her uni life ba... ah bu, lagi lama din meet... duno how he is doin at all... bt I guess shd b alright in evrthg gua... xD well.. is time to prepare leng leng lo... hehe... +)

3 comments:

  1. 'partially' congratz u 1st as finally settle de thesis... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... thn I thank you partially also la... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha ahahha hhahhaha 38 nite ..last nite...♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete