Monday, April 18, 2011

P*zza Hut

went to P*zzA Hut for lunch jz nw... bt the service are seriously horrible and terrible...
first, the table are not clean... whn we are in, there are alot of table bt 70% of tht are nt clean up by the waiter even the customer ady gone... next, we find a table and sit down n order for our food...
the soup and drinks serve before the pizza, thn I asked for the cheese powder and pepper...
U knw wat the answer I gt frm the waiter?
[tak ada pepper...]
I was so wonder, is the restaurant itself did not serve the pepper anymore?
or the pepper is not available?
at last, the waiter said
[no stock]....

I jz wish to say *OH MY GOD* such a big fast food restaurant and you told me your pepper is out of stock? dun u shd check ur stock before u start ur business? a pepper, jz a little thg thn u tel me u hv no stock? omg~~~
and then, the waiter gv me the cheese powder aft I had request 3 TIMES to the same person...
and the cheese powder was just so OMG again~~~
jz left abt 5% inside, the 95% are empty... is it ur restaurant vry poor?
and u are nt able to support pepper for customer?? omg~~~

just 3 words for the P*zza Hut... Oh My God~~!!!!

here is the cheese powder tht I get frm the waiter aft 3 TIMES I asked for...

*argh...!!*

2 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwwww.........sg2 de mah?? their services tak bagus punyaaaaa me n dodo oso kena so many times

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya la... sg. dua geh.. damm shit the service...
    no nxtm liao... nth eat also dunwan step in anymore... =D

    ReplyDelete