Tuesday, April 5, 2011

~misc~4

well... what to write today?
lets talk abt the crazy stuff that I did last Saturday night.... ok...
Sunday, all ooi's family are bec for "cheng meng" at alor setar.... at first, I was not plan to went bec at all as I hv to work on Saturday and also Sunday... but, out of a sudden I feel so guilty coz din went bec to alor setar and pray for my ah ma... so... aft my dinner with 'boss' and frens on Saturday night, I called my mum and ask for her opinion. at 1st, my mum was nt allow me to drive bec to alor setar alone in the late night.. but aft I say tht I really feel so guilty n so on, my mum allow me to do so with the condition that my "boss" let me bec before 12am... and so lucky, tht day my "boss" say [ok, tidy up la] to me at sharp 12am... I called my mum, and I hv decided tht go bec to hostel to take a bath... thn start my journey to north, haha... mayb you all wont feel anythg wrong to drive so far alone, bt anyway it was a memorable experience for me....

1st, I was thought tht the whole highway willb light up bt actly it was not.... I was first scare whn I near to sg. Dua cz thr are all in darkness.... bt the feeling are so great... alone in the darkness, the feeling could nt b describe by words at all... then... I drive in high speed... all the way to north, the car is lesser compare with day time so it was not a problem to drive fast... bt, it was so dangerous actly... dun learn it, pls... =)

the most important thg tht I earn frm my journey was the enjoyable moments... the feeling was so great... driving alone, enjoy the music, travel in darkness... the car in front of you was so far for you to chase them, while the car behind you was so far and jz dissapear in the darkness whn thy slow down... the car on the road was chasing one anth and me too... try to get pass the car in front of me and move to the darkness alone... anyway, I was arrive safely at my grandpa house at 2am... =)

Sunday morning, we depart to the graveyard... we spend a whole morning over there and the Sun was so hot~~~ I sweat to the max... at first, I was promise to the "boss" that I wil reach sch by 3pm bt whn it was 1pm, I jz reach my grandpa hoz n nt yet bath and eat anythg yet... so, again I jz text [sorry] to him again and say tht i might only can reach sch around 430pm... he dint reply at all, Im worry whether he wil angry of me or nt... well, luckily he dint... =)

so... throughout the few days I was jz slept for few hrs per day....started Saturday night, 3am-7am, Sunday night, 5am-11am, Monday night which is last night, 330am-730am, so wat wilb my time for tonight?? I guess it wilb 3am-10am... hope that I can hv a long sleep tonight... I seriously need tht...

ok... lets end here... hv been quite a long time din update my blog dy so Jz try to  update wat I hv done in ths few days.... My time are bcm more n more unstable now... I would nt knw whr wilb me in the next moments....

Last Last week, my mum operation, I went KL for an interview and having test on Friday and travel again during weekend and start work on Last Monday, non-stop working, jz rest on Friday... ths kind of life goin to kill me soon... and I believe that I wilb psy soon too, or mayb now Im actly ady psy =P

well... end here end here, dun write anymore.... byebye

p/s: My english was so bad... alot of error up here and my thesis, my lect also started to complain abt it.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment