Wednesday, March 9, 2011

~misc~3

well... today, I suppose to wake up at 3pm... But, just 9.45am... first message alert, I try to ignore... and then, second message come in.... I really wish to scold you! but in the message, u scold me just because of the stupid thing!!!!! What the hell you want??? In this early morning for me, u wake me up for that stupid n idiot thing? U know well that today is my off day! So is the day that I can sleep tight until noon, but u wake me up!!! I seriously want to scold you! But, in all the messages... u scold me more than I scold u!!! Again, a lot of rude word shown in the messages!! I hate you!!! In the early morning, without a good reason you wake me up! In the early morning, without a good reason you scolded me! What The Hell~~!!! And... after all the interrupt by you, I try to sleep again... But... I just keep on awake once in about 20minutes! U spoiled my sleep! U spoiled my dreams! U spoiled my day! Did you know that?? and you dint feel guilty at all~~~!!!!!!!!! I really wish that I have a knife to kill you, Mr!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, u knw wats reaction of me aftr reading ur post? just a laugh.. haha.. how cute u r!? dun let him affect ur mood again.. u r loser! lol.. u shud read my words of feeling for tis comment.. no other meaning othr than i care u dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will wake up... dun worry~~~
    wil be fine soon... =)

    ReplyDelete