Monday, March 7, 2011

~心情~4

What would you feel if the one you trusted had fool you? What would you feel if the one you love had lie to you? What would you feel if the one you believe in had betray you? What would you feel if the one you like had did something bad to you? What would you feel if the one you love hiding something behind you? I am wonder... How can this happen? I am curious... How if you know about it in someday? I am seriously wonder... Anyway, luckily I am not the one now... Just wish hard that I wont find someone that gonna hurt me again in future... Seriously wish that... =) As we grow up... Everything changed... The person that you had ever knew for few years and now he/she is so different from the first smile that you both got to know each others... The person that you ever trust and now he/she is did something that you dont understand why... The person that you ever love and now he/she is holding other's hand... Why the time have to keep moving? Why we cant stop the time just at the moment that most happy in our life? Why the mother Earth keep rotating every seconds? Why the people will change from time to time? I am wonder... I am curious... Anyone to answer me? If you could, then I will reward you with my sweet smile... *my smile is priceless... beh paiseh nia...* Why? Why? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment