Saturday, June 26, 2010

~~

I asked you why? but you asked me dont to ask such stupid question why? is it the answer for this question was just like what i meant? Do you remember about our deal? Do you remember about every promise that you promised me? I cried once wake up this morning. Only realise that, I hate weekend the most now. why? because, I am too free during the weekend to think about you. because, I will wonder what are you doing over there during your weekend. because, I will get to know that you pass your weekend with her everytime. because, I will think where you are going during the weeked but the one who stay with you is not me anymore... I hate weekend now... and i started to scare... How will my life turn to be after 12th July... after I start my study life again... I pass my 3 years Uni life with you... You are part of it... and now... the 4th year of it... how i going to gone through it? Miss you a lot...>< Take good Care of yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment