Friday, June 18, 2010

~~

finally, 3months had been over. and 3weeks passed. i told myself again and again, i should start my new own life... i did give u a lot of chances, but u dint take any action too. it do hurt me... u said, u did wrong and make mistake again and again... u wasted all the time and chances... does u? or this is ur choice? u have the right to stop urself from doin wrong again and again as u said... but u did nothing... i dont know, what is the exact relation between u and her since the beginning untill now... u dont want to admit, and u just tell me that she is not ur GF at all.... is that true? i try to believe, but do u remember? there is a "lie" inside the "believe".... u both did make call everyday, sms all the while... since u in KL, u did date with her on the weekends... i try my best not to bother u, i try my best to stay away as far as possible from u... n u too... but... i could not delete our story from my memories at all... did u? i wish that the time can be turn back, i hope that we can make a U-turn in our life when we were in a wrong path... but the truth is... we cannot make it... time.. does not stop walking because of anyone... there is no U-turn in anyone's life... u have to move on no matter what is happening... start this moment... what i can do is just make myself confident that u are in a relationship with her... who u care all the while was her, is her and also will be her in the future... we are just friend... just a normal friend who might not talk to each other for a couple of months or years... i am just nothing for u... everytime, i try and i failed... i try again and i failed again... but this time, i cannot fail again... i dint have the right to make myself fail again... i must success.... i must make myself more happier... it is tuff, but i still have to gone through it no matter how i have to move on in my life even u are not around anymore i miss the time that we had gone through all the toughness together, but i just can keep it in the deepest of my heart all the sweet time that we had, all the moment that we share... u leave, u had ur new life, u have ur new partner but i stil stand alone over here to wait for you....

1 comment:

  1. hey...u need to be more strong...
    is not easy to ask u let go.but u have to..
    go on ur life...
    be more happy.

    ReplyDelete