Monday, May 16, 2011

~misc~9

well... done my VIVA this morning, I guess my supervisor was not so happy with my performance... sorry about that, but examiner told was just some comment so I never think of to defence my work at all that time... however, I guess I dissapointed you again... sorry...

today, actually going for a gathering with my old friends but there are too less people joining in so it just cancelled like that... I asked for off so what I gonna do? nothing, but just enjoy the time being alone at home... hungry when I back to hostel just now, have no idea what to eat at all so just ignore the dinner... have a movie as my dinner, great? erm.. not bad...

what I having now? a tired face, a tired mind, a pair of tired eyes... what else?

one more month to go.... I should appreciate and enjoy the moment that is limited for me on this lovely island I guess.... going to leave here soon, a place that I stay for almost 4years.... have fun with all friends over here, get to know new friends here, studied together, then they leave and I leave too, but I am back to here again one year ago and next month would be the turn for me to leave here peacefully.... I wont forget the moments that we gossips, jokes and funs together, I wont forget the moments that we work hard together for the exam, I wont forget every single moment that we spent together... I gain not knowledge here, but also my life, and experience alot... no matter who you are, thanks for step in my life and if you had leave, no worry, you are welcome to be here again...

right after 32days from now, I would be free... free from the things that make me stress, free from study, free from facing the screen for more than 12hours per day, free from the prisoner...

I wish I can fly, as high as the sky... someone say sky is my limit, I can as high as I wish...
I am wondering, there should be no limit for me not even the sky....

there should not have any limit for me to chase my dream,
I believe that I can fly much more higher than the sky... =)

we should talk... we should find a chance and talk nicely to each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment