Sunday, May 15, 2011

~misc~8

just finish bathe... heard that there are 5 peoples failed the subject that we took last semester... I am one of them? I am not sure, but I am shock when I first heard... and now, started worry... how if I am one of the five? I fail, so mean I wont be graduate, so mean I not yet finish my study, so mean I cant start my career, so mean all my plan ruin... nothing I can do other than just pray hard that I am not one of the unlucky five.... (*.*)

finally, clear all my dirty clothes and washed them... quite busy since few weeks ago... I not been home for 2 weeks also, not sure whether anything happen at my home again... tomorrow, will be the only off day for me this week... I have to use the day to study my thesis and prepare for my VIVA on Monday... best luck with me please... I have no idea what kind of question will the examiner throw to me, I have no idea whether the dean or deputy dean will ask me anything about my thesis, I am not sure whether my supervisor will be the one who killing me on that time or not... everything is so scary.... =.=

I have a lot of plan, but I am not sure whether it would be work or not... plan to run away from work for gathering, plan to moving my things back to my home, plan to move all the stuff down to the place that I gonna stay in future, plan to travel while attending conference, plan to have a nice trip after everything is settle down and before I start my career... plan plan and plan...
{If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail}
hope that my plan wont fail at all... =)

and last... I am tired~~~!!!!! @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment