Saturday, May 14, 2011

~misc~7

one down.. and yet anth one is waiting for me on next Monday... hmm... complicated...
alot of bad things happen on me recently... work non-stop... getting fat jor... and the most bad is got saman yesterday... due to illegal parking!!!! so geram... I park evrtm, bt u nvr saman me at all... and now suddenly saw a saman on my mirror whn I wana drive my car away... duno how much tht i goin to pay ths time dy...


I duno the compliment from u is sincere or not, or u are actually teasing me as u always say tht u dun like my works... but what can I do? thts me... and is only one [me] in this world... so... I cnt force evr1 to like me including u.. I wont follow all ur way if I thk tht u are wrong.... and is so unfair for me.... evr1 getting their off during the presentation day, but me? u jz let me off 1day on weekend while the oth also off on the same day.. it mean thy getting 1more offday than me... how u calculated actually? i am wonder, but yet nthg i can do~~!


reciv a weird call this early morning... at 5am!!! yes, is at 5am~!! a number that I duno who is tht, not in my contact list... *i dint silent my phone last night because I scare I cant wake up ths morning if thr is someone call me from school* but, I woke up bt the call at 5am... I decided to pick up the call... and here is the conversation...
me [*silent...]
thr [ *silent...] [hello...]
me [oh... hello...] [*continue silent...waiting for him to say smth...]
thr [hello...]
me [hmm... hello... who is thr?]
thr [u knw who am i?]
me[*feel so weird...] [ah? who are u?]
thr [u knw who am i? I am XXX ah..]
me [*actly nt really recall who is him...but stil hv to...] [oh ya, wat happen?]
thr [u sleep dy?]
me [hmm.... yes...]
thr [oh...] then [*tu...tu...]
he jz hang up the phone like tht... I was curious, why make him called me in this early morning and ask whether I sleep dy? well... try to continue my sleep, but jz cant... bz it is getting closer and closer to my presentation time... after I woke up ths morning at 9am, I try to recall the name and the sound and so hard I rmb who is him... but, why and what happen actually?
ok, I wont call him back to ask why of course... wont be so stupid...
just let it be... if thr is really smth urgent, he might call me again... but hope tht wont at midnight or early morning such as 5am again... =.=


few weeks, seems getting closer but yet so far... I understand you, but I jz stop myself to understand more so tht I wont get hurts or what... you, does not know what I actually need at all... and mayb you dont even know what urself needed all the while also... god bless you..
thank you for told me so much abt evrthg...
now only I realise all the thg tht happen in the past, and I had pulled into the trouble by someone...
some more, made me as the reason of why thy hurted you... and you agreed with thm, so...
nth much I would like to say...
let it be natural as you said mayb...
you nvr let go, you nvr trust me, you nvr listen to me, you nvr understand me...
you see what I did, but you duno what I had gone through...
you know my name, but not my story throughout the periods tht you was not around...
I told u...
sometimes, I am not afraid to try it again, but I am just afraid to fail again for the same reason... =)
I built tough to faced all the trouble, but I am also feeling tired in this game...

No comments:

Post a Comment