Friday, November 19, 2010

Sorry That I Loved You

heard this song from my friend's blog, it is so nice... it make me think of many people who loved me and I loved Why we have to say sorry for our love? Especially when we love someone that we are not suppose to... "I'm sorry that I loved you, and sorry that I love you... and so sorry that I will still love you no matter how in future..." Love doesn't meant to say sorry It meant when you meet the one who melt you heart while you just looking in his eye, and he say nothing It meant when you found someone who worth your love It meant when you can hold him tight no matter what is going on in your life It meant when you found someone that you would like to share each other life with him, and his too It meant when you both depends on each other It meant when you are not affordable to lose him, and his too It meant when you meet the one that make you feel so proud and so warm to say "I DO" It meant when I met you It meant when I chose to leave It meant when I read the happiness in your life now It meant when I knew that my decision was right It meant when I learn to be independent It meant when I hide all my feeling It meant when I just simply say "hello, how are you? I'm fine." It meant when I think of us, there are no more tears rolling out... but just the memory deep in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment