Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Suffer~~

busy with chinese new year celebration recently, so lazy to update my blog... ~ Happy Chinese New Year to all my Friends... ~ Wish all of us can happy happy during the whole tiger year... First of all, i had admit to hospital on the 2nd day of CNY... WHy? because i gastric again for no reason... sad... sleep at the observation wad for around 4 hours since the early morning of the 2nd day... about 8am till 12++pm... Then, I have sleep at living room for the whole chinese new year... Why? because my sister from KL is coming back then i have to let her to take over my bedroom for the whole chinese new year... again... sad... And lastly, I had flu for few day since the 3rd day of Chinese New year... wHy? because i cant sleep well everynight since i am sleep at my house living room and i have to wake up at 7am every morning and move to my parent's bedroom for continue my dreams... Can i have a nice sleep and sweet dreams in such way? I CANNOT~!! So, i am suffer now... Suffer because of FLU~!!! Suffer because of not enough sleep~!!! Suffer because of cant sleep well~!!! Argh~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment