Monday, December 27, 2010

...This is the feel and just Remember it...

This is the feel... Just remember this feel and take care urself more... Do not expect other to look after you at all... Learn to be Independent... Learn to walk alone... Learn to be lonely... Sick... Nobody take me to clinic anymore... Nobody cook for me anymore... Nobody remind me to take medicine anymore... Nobody ask whether I took my meal yet anymore... Nobody sit beside my bed when I rest anymore... Nobody stay awake just because worry that I awake in late night and found no one beside me anymore... Nobody warm me when I feel cold anymore... Nobody serve me anymore... Nobody bring me food when Im hungry anymore... Nobody feed me anymore... Nobody worry that am I enough sleep anymore... Just nobody anymore... There is nobody anymore... Remember... Just to remember this feel... Then I will look after myself... Then I will take good care of myself... Then I will warm myself with my blanket... Then I will feed myself when Im hungry... Then I will sleep more when Im tired... Just Remember this feel... =)

2 comments:

  1. take good care of urself always...
    dun be too stress. =) jia you

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ziFei... but ur boss seems like nt feel wan let me bec home sleep yet... =(

    ReplyDelete