Friday, December 31, 2010

Another 31122010

well, i duno why Im writing here again... mayb is just too bored, haha...
last night (shd I say last9? I think is this early early morning lo.... xD) I had wrote abt my 2010 in Chinese and now in English time...
hohoho...
so this blog special dedicated to my dear frens tht does not like to read Chinese or duno how to read at all....
hmmm... wat to begin?? (thinking.... ==')
ok.. first of all, good bye to 2010 lo.... (ths the usual n normal intro la...=p)
2010... a full of challenge and meaningful year for me...
all the sadness... and all the craziness...
and all the happiness... and all the trouble...
and all the problem... and all the story...
I just found tht my 2010 is so happening... haha (at least for me it was, for u guys mayb jz nth... lolx) erm... at the beginning of year, I am full of happiness...
bt the sadness is coming right aft that...
I din blaim to anyone...
bt I did grow up and learn alot of thing ths year....
especially my dear cousin, my dear bro... you help me up whn I am so down...
you guide me alot whn I am lost...
we knw each oth for abt 22years....(since I born... haha)
bt the topic tht we discuss in this half year is more thn double or even triple or even thousand times thn the word and sentences tht we had talk in the past 22years... actly we just knw to say "Hi and Good Bye" in the past...
aft we grow up, u hv ur own life and me too... even live in the same island, we nvr meet before at all...
but just bz of my sadness, I just found tht you are my dear dear great brother... haha
(I am so jealous the girl tht having a brother to take care of them... mum, why u din born me a brother b4 me????)
and the noob nood gang... haha...
3 little young and cute and pretty and hot girls + 1 handsome uncle
(duno cs wil kill me or not... bt at least i said u are handsome leh...haha...)
after the langkawi trip... we always movie and makan tgther...
I am so happy tht having u 3 to noob with me tgther... hohoho...
at 1st, I am seriously does not close with u 3... bt aft the trip...
we just bcm to be closer n closer... even we are in diff level now, bt we stil can hv fun tgther...
gossips tgther... haha... I thk our wave length is so n so same... =)
well... this year...
I finish my study... holding my degree cert and look for a job...
I get it... but aft work for 2months, I decided to leave...
why? I also duno.... Just get the offer letter from USM to taking Master degree...so I just leave...
even now, I also not sure that whether my decision was right or wrong at tht time...
bt I just knw tht I cnt move bec at all...
Lets talk abt my study...
why I decided to study again? (degree 3 years ady make me like dead prawn...)
erm... actly is just because I lost my direction on that time...
duno wat to do at all.. so I choose the safety place for me...
Math Sch of USM (at least I thk I will be safe over here tht time)
I regret before, but wat to do? I hv no way bec... 4subjects in the 1st sem almost killing me...
bt thanks god tht at least I pass all the subjects and still able to sit here write ths silly blog... :D
and the new sem begin, my dissertation nightmare is started too...
I choose to torture myself (all my fren say tht I m crazy, bt I thk whn sm1 started to say me crazy mean I am near to success... isnt?)
My supervisor was a really "super"visor...
I work 12hrs per day... always bec in hostel at 1am...
(last9 somemore is 2:40am whn I open the door... ==')
bt, is my choice~~~ and I hv to accept it and appreciate it....
it mean at least I still able to work until 1-2am... I m still young... wuahahaha
it mean at least I still breath.. I still alive in this world... I appreciate it~~~~~
this kind of life gonna continue until the end of June (I hope so)
until I grad...
so frens, if you found me stil online in msn whn midnight... dun be shock...
or mayb you can mentally support me by send me a wish to warm me in the lonely night.... lolx
hmm.... wat come next aft abt study????
my family?
I m so sorry to them... I make them worry abt me throughout the year...
Sorry mum and dad... I knw you love me...
bt give me some space, ok? I promise that I will be home once I am free...
just dun too worry abt me...
my sisters????
my 4th sis finally got BF lo... congratz ya... haha...
thn... my elder sis born a BB boy ths year... he is cute...
but also naughty as his sister too... all are monsters...
my 2nd sis boy boy is grow up and know how to speak english now lo...
use english to argue with me somemore... duno I shd cry or laugh at all~~~~
always talk ultraman n ultraman only... haha... (I stil owe him a big big ultraman...hehe)
thn thn thn...
my relationship... is a big trouble this year...
it is messy and... and... and... duno how to describe too...
bt I guess, since u are so happiness with her now thn I leave is the best choice...
I am jz a spare tyre for you actly... (sound bad...)
bt all the happiness tht you gv me in the past 3yrs I will keep in my deep heart...
perhaps someday somehow, I would simply say "Hello" to you without any heart feeling...
bt now, I stil care...
so... we dun be fren for a long period...ok?
sorry...
we shd hv no contact anymore... we shd not meet anymore...
If you thk tht I am selfish thn yes, I am...
I juz wish to protect myself... =)
[smile even there is tears in your eye...]
[the worst way to miss someone is, you sitting beside him and you know tht you cant have him...]
this is all my feeling when we meet up... :(
thn thn thn...
oops... I almost forget...
I bought myself a new external hardisk... new year present for myself?
bt i broke dy and stil spend alot.. haiz... :(
hmm... thts all for today...
and...
blue3y3 2010 is dead!!!!!
there will be a brand New blue3y3 in 2011...
just wait for it~~~~ hehehe... =)
{HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011}
wish that there will be someone special for me in coming 1.1.11 and 11.1.11 and 1.11.11 and 11.11.11 and every single moment in my new life in future...

No comments:

Post a Comment