Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Drunk? No, I am not at all~

It my first time... to be in E-Library... thanks Nee for that... and you promise that you will bring me to OT for next meet... =P

Always, people around thought that I like to drink...
I love clubbing, I always drunk...

So sorry to say that
If... you thought me in this way... Then, really so sorry...
You are not my friend maybe.... or you are not understanding me enough...
or you are not close enough with me...

I... hate clubbing the most....
I feel so not comfortable under that kind of environment... smoke, loud music...
not my favourite at all....
I had been went for few times (not more than 3, I think) ....
and I swear, I not going to clubbing any more in my life....

I... maybe good in drinking....not easily get drunk...
but, I not really like it...
alcohol... I dint addicted on it....
I still spend my days with watching drama, shopping, washing, cleaning the most...

I am still being myself~~~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment