Sunday, April 1, 2012

=)

few days, my mind keep pop out those thing happen in past...
seriously feel that myself was so naive and childish...
all the photo, all the post.. it just keep remind me that how deep was my love in the past...

thanks god.
thanks for let me saw what I should see long time ago...
thanks for knocking my head so many times just to tell me that I should awake from dreaming...
thanks for giving me the chance to go through all the thing...
thanks for failed me again in something that I thought it worth my whole life...

review back all my post, I just realise we did promise to each other once upon a time...
and now... no more...
sometime, I asked... do I still love?
sometime, I asked... do I still care?
sometime, I asked... why?

but always, there have no answer...
all the answer are deep inside my heart...

the reason why I turn off my blog...
the reason why I change my account...

it just because, I was so scare...
I scare anything that could remind me about us...

but today... it's April fool...
ok, fine.. I know it have nothing related... =P

but today, I think.. is time for me to face everything independently...
I never love to shopping alone, cause I scare of the loneliness..
but now.. Shopping, travel.. alone, was not a problem for me any more...

I never dare to step out from our past...
but now.. I have to... and the future... it just all about myself...
I found another me there.... ^^

lets cheer for a brand new me~~~
thanks so much for all the while.........

I did said, I never scare to try anything again... but I just worry that I would fail again...
and now, it's proven... I failed~ no one to blame, no one to scold...

moving on~~ always... I will wish that ou found your happiness lastly...
but sorry for this time, I being selfish... I would left all my wishes for only myself and those who really care about and who worth my caring~~~

wish that I can be happy and no worries forever~! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment