Sunday, September 27, 2009

The FIRST in my life, but it wont be the ONLY and the LAST for me ~~ BLOOD DONATION

There are few function in Penang today organize by MRC Penang Branch.
1. Health Awareness Day at Berjaya Hotel
2. Blood Donation at Sunshine Square Bayan Baru
Actually i am not attending both of the event, because not my business ma.... but after hang around in prangin mall, we feel bored to continue just walk n walk there... so, starting to search for some interresting place to go... and... lastly, we choose the blood donation event at bayan baru...
this was not my first time to visit the blood donation event, but it was my first time to take the form and register to be a donor... i feel so proud with that... a pack of 300g blood is get out from my body....
wow... it really is my first time to donate my blood...
actually i felt scare at the beginning, but at the end i dint feel that the nurse is "cucuk"-ing my hand with that big needle at all... and even when she take it out, i still dint feel anything... it was cool... haha...
aiyo, because she had inject the anesthetics into my body first before 'cucuk' me ma... stupid...!! anyway, i will continue to be a blood donor in the future... it can help others and also myself...
good job, blue3y3...!! keke...
to all my friends,
dont be afraid to donate your blood... it will be reproduce again in your body after a period...
and it could help others while you donate it...
so, dont be 'kedekut' to donate your blood... dont be afraid...
p/s: quite a long time dint write something in english and i know that it was bad... haha... anyway, i believe that my broken english still can be understand by most of the people geh...keke

2 comments:

  1. hargh??u go donate blood? u look like u urself oso not enough use ar ur blood..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... my blood is enough for me, dun worry yvonne...
    u wan donate? whn i knw gt blood donation campaign i call u go tgther, k?

    our blood will produce agn aft 3month so dund worry la, and even we din donate out our blood whn it is expired in our body the blood will gone also de... so donate it n let us a chance to re-change our blood is better....:p

    ReplyDelete