Sunday, June 9, 2013

Damn!!!!!!!

oh ya... you won! I am a big bully! Especially, I like to bully you!
you have proof to the entire world! Damn!

Everyone have the right to voice out, so?
I voice out mine, and what I got?
sound like I am the trouble maker, I am a problematic person!
I like to create trouble, I like to create enemy!
Shit!

If I am troublesome for you guys, then fine. I quit!

happy? ok for you?

when I comment, I am in bad mood, I am frustrated!
Damn!
how about when you comment in the same tone? you are not in bad mood? you are not frustrated?
So mean I am release my tension and all my madness on you?
Why you never thought that it was your problem?
you make thing unclear, I am not that professional enough to understand what you try to delivered!
So.. my stupidity = my bad mood?

how about yours?
why you don't say sorry to me publicly?
but you did comment me publicly!

So? I am the bad girl now!
I created all the unhappiness!
I created all the problem to everyone!

Fine! I quit!
Since I never being respected in the group, what for to stay?
what for to comment?

Discussion? you guys have made it, and I never notice at all!
so.. is that a discussion?
oh ya, was a discussion for you guys but not me!
Cause I am the trouble maker!

My Fault! Damn!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment