Tuesday, July 26, 2011

~misc~13

it is the end of the 17th days since I have step into this kind of working life...
sometime, it is stress... sometime, it is fun when chit chatting with colleagues...
sometime, it is seriously damn frustrated when facing the data... sometime, it just make myself so stupid to look at the screen for so long time but still don't know where to start my work...

but I am sure, in someday, somehow, I will be able to control everything... =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why I have so much in my life? work, play, eat, sleep...
24 hours will never enough for me... =S
My lazy worms is killing me all the while... help..~!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you love someone, you will know what they care and wont do it...
If you care someone, you will think about them before yourself...
If you think about someone, you will show it...

T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment