Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sorry

Since you said so, then I understood. If this the way that you wish to, then I respect. No friend anymore, No relation anymore, No contact anymore We are just nothing for each other This the way of our ending We both are wrong all the way too I had too ego I tight you and make no space for you in your life I made you run away from me I made the whole world scare of me I made myself stay in my own life without consider about you I made you hate me I made you scare to talk with me I agree that I am the main reason caused we both in this step Sorry Wish you stay happily ever after with her I can felt your seriousness in the relationship of you both You care her more than anything, I felt it Good Bye Thanks for the happiness that you gave me in the past I appreciate every moment that stay with you You did cheers me up all the while I am glad to having you in my past Even that, I made you hate me now Sorry for bring you bad memory in this few months I understood that I had brought you a lot of trouble I had bother too much about yours Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment