Monday, November 23, 2009

sorry...

almost one week i dint update my blog here... quite a long time dint look at my friends facebook profile and blog... just realize that my friends all are so happy in their life, maybe they had change. but as what i saw, at least they are happy about that. good luck to them... sometime i ask, why other people can be so happy?? why they are so lucky, can get someone that love them a lot in their life...?? but why i cant?? is it because of what i request are so and so hard to get it?? is it because of myself?? is it just because i cant release myself from the past?? can i to be selfish?? i just want to forget all the past... i just wish to get a new life... i just wish to have a new heart... i cant stay with something inside my heart now... i cant control my mind sometimes... sorry... sometimes, i dint care about what you think also... sometimes, i forget about what you care and i just remember how deep is my injured... sometimes, i believe others more than you... sometimes, i forget to ask about you while i just blame that you dint care about me... sometimes, i could not forget about the past and let it interrupt our life... sorry, dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment